Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 days in...

Monday, August 24, 2009
Eyes- For sure Johnny's. Her eyes are still gray, but the shape are 100% his.

Nose- Again, John's fo' sho'. It was the 1st thing I noticed!

Mouth- John says she has mine. I don't quite see it, but she doesn't have John's. We'll see, I guess. :)

Ears- Don't know. Maybe she just has her own.

Hands- The only feature she has that I know resembles me! She has very long, delicate fingers!

Feet- Oh my gosh. She has MASSIVE feet. She has john's hammer toes! John is size 12 and she doesn't seem too far behind him. :)

Scowl- So I have this scowl...I've had it ever since I can remember and I've had wrinkles in between my eyes from it since a young age! She has it and every time she scowls at us it makes us laugh out loud!

She farts like no one's business. It sounds like a grown man who just had Chimichangas with an extra side of beans for dinner.

Her cry is getting louder and she has real tears now.

She examines our faces and responds to our voices. When she calms down from me or John's talking it melts our hearts.

She is smiling!!! I know all the books say it can't be possible and that it's just gas, but I don't believe it! She smiles when we poke her tummy or make funny noises.

She is so alert. Her eyes are wide open most of the time and she examines patterns on the wall. She also loves to watch tv! The colors and noises captivate her little mind!

And of course with no surprise to us, she loves music. While we were at church yesterday she was so happy and content when the music started and John began singing. The loud drums and dynamics of the songs never once phased her.

She has already changed so much! She is happy little baby. We love to watch her. We completely adore her.

Especially when she lets us sleep :)

0 comments to 11 days in...:

Post a Comment