Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Goin' on & on till the break of dawn.

Monday, October 5, 2009
Harper has experienced some reflux. This week has been rough at times with nights that have gone till 4 am for both me and John. 4 am seems to be the breaking point, cause on my night I woke John up and he stayed up with her till 6 am. Same for him.

I'm pretty sure the reflux was brought on by what I ate. I'm still trying to figure out what I can and cannot eat. So far I know I can't have beans or anything spicy at all. For those of you who know me this is very hard since mexican is my very favorite food and the spicier, the better. Ugh. It breaks my heart!!!

I thought maybe she would be used to the mexican food since I are it constantly while pregnant-I always order extra jalapenos on everything!

On my night I was up with her I had a coke after dinner and I'm pretty sure that's what kept her awake and I had a very very vinegar-y salad for dinner and that's what made her sick. I just did everything wrong that night... :)

Since then I have taken anything out of my diet that I think could effect her and things have been 100% better. She is all smiles and cooing and pooping normally again.

Trading out of the spicy food is an easy decision when you have a baby spitting up constantly and screaming till the sun comes up.

0 comments to Goin' on & on till the break of dawn.:

Post a Comment