Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

first and goal.

Sunday, February 21, 2010
I made my goal!

Before Harper was born, my goal was to breastfeed her for 6 months. Of course I could pump and feed with a bottle and give her rice, but I wanted to make it to 6 months with no formula.

At times it seemed like 6 months would never get here. Especially in the beginning when I despised it. But now I have grown to love it and will keep going till it hurts too much [see previous blog] or I don't make anymore.
 
This is quite an accomplishment for me. My whole life [seriously] breastfeeding freaked me out more than giving birth. I still cant believe I made it through the first three weeks. Here I am and 6 months.

Pretty proud of me, if I do say so myself. :)

0 comments to first and goal.:

Post a Comment