Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

shots & stats part deux

Thursday, January 14, 2010
oh man.

Today Harper got her 4 month shots.

I have dreaded this appointment.  I didn't even stay in the room. Due to my last experience with me crying more than she did, I left and let daddy do the dirty work. But he completely delights in being the one to take care of her, so he didn't mind. :)

He said she did so good and stopped crying the second he picked her up to hold and hug her.


Her teeny battle wounds:





I seriously don't think I'll ever forget her face when she got her 1st shots.

Sound dramatic? you just wait till you have your 1st child. It literally makes your heart sore to hear them cry like that.



This is Xerxes. her faithful friend. her nappin buddy.

















he accompanied her to get her shots today.























between daddy and Xerxes, they had it covered.


On a lighter note, Harper got another A+ at the doctor today!!!

Weight: 14 lbs. 12 oz  -50%
Height:  26" - 84%
Head: 16.5" -55%

She is still tall and thin. At her last appointment she weighed 10 lbs 8oz, was 23" long and her noggin measured 15"

Big girl!!! We sure do love [and hate] to watch you grow.

0 comments to shots & stats part deux:

Post a Comment